Applying to UNCG
The UNCG Admissions page provides complete details including:
- Instructors for applying online
When you apply:
- Select you Planned Major/Concentration:
- Primary Major: Special Programs in Liberal Studies
- Primary Concentration: Humanities, Social Sciences, or Professional Studies
- Problems? Follow up with the Undergraduate Admissions office at 336.334.5243 or email@example.com.
Apply as a Visiting Student
To Take BLS Courses as a Non-Degree-Seeking Student
- Visiting students must fill out a new Student Information Form and pay another processing fee for each term.
- Follow the instructions for Undergraduate Visiting Students on DCL’s Visiting Students page (which also has instructions for graduate visiting students and visiting auditors).
- Register with ID number and PIN provided by DCL.
- Enrollment Deadline: First day of class.
- Problems? Contact the DCL Registration Center at 336.315.7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions and Limitations for Visiting Students
- Registration for visiting students is on a space-available basis.
- Tuition and fees are the same as those for degree-seeking students.
- Visiting students are not eligible for academic advising.
- Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Do not take more than 9 credit hours as a visitor if you intend to apply as a degree-seeking student.
- Former UNCG students cannot enroll as visiting students.
- Applicants for admission as degree-seeking students cannot apply as visiting students for the same term.
- Admission and/or attendance as a visiting student does not guarantee admission as a degree-seeking student.
- If you are admitted as a degree-seeking student subsequent to attendance as a visiting student, credit-hours and grades earned as a visitor will be applied to your academic record.